Friday, June 19, 2009

Rest..

Salam alaik..

What a hectic life here.. Yeah, a lot of things need to be done..

Instead of doing my assignments and all of the tasks, hahaha I chosed to go shopping today..

Mafish filus (no money) doesn't stop me to shop.. However, it turned up to be window shopping only, plus little shopping, because I have no enough money..Pity me.. I'm wondering when is JPA going to give us the elaun.. The MINDEF scholars already get their elaun.. So jelous...


After the English class, I went straight home and prayed.. Then, we started our 'journey' to shop.. Bought few unecessecery things just to make me happy and less stressful. I was trying not to remember the assignment and the task.. Is it considered as wasting my money? Kind of.. But anyway, I'm happy.. Hehehe.

Is not that I love to waste my time going out and have fun, giggling around, but I need a short break. Everyone need it too right.. Relaxing our mind and cheerish your life.. That's will make our life more meaningful right...

Miss Hasnaa went to Oz.. Fun was it? Oh, I wish that I can go there too with my family. Touching the koalas, fed the kangaroo, cycling along at Rootness Island (correct spelling or not?)How was it feel visiting at people places.. I've experienced that once, but..the farthest place I had ever go was Singapore.. Just abroad Malaysia.. Huhu.. Hmm but of course they different in many ways.. Widening our view at people's place and don't like to be the frog under glasses.. They can see, but cannot experince the environment outside them.. Huhu..

Where ever I go, I will regard Malaysia as my hometown because of my language, ethnic, and races.. So patriotic am I? Hehe..

Ok, that's all from me.. Till my later post..

2 comments:

  1. trip to Aussie was fantastic. quite shocked looking at some of the practices over there.

    anyway, certainly you need a break after studying. if your brain is exhausted, it can't function well and you will not be able to grasp knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had fun..

    Yup... So true miss. Sometimes we need break..

    ReplyDelete