Saturday, June 20, 2009

Life and Death..

Have you ever heard about "Life Brief Candle"?

Is that how life supposed to be?

I wonder until I experienced this..



It was 4.00 p.m and we were supposed to head back to the gathering room, but..



Six of us were still in the resuscitation room, watching the nurses and doctors doing CPR to a little and helpless boy..



That little boy lied on the bed, with his pale face, cold hands, dry skin and rapid moving chest. Pity him.. Mr Hazri said, the boy's time is coming.. That time I wondered, is that how people will be going to die? It was nothing like watching House or E.R or even Grey's Anatomy.. It was real.. How traumatic that was..



One of the doctors said that, " Give him the injection! (I forgot the name of the drugs)" Oh my God, it was so scary... I can't imagine how am I going to face this... The boy almost dead, but the doctors did not give up. They were still doing the CPR on to that boy, even they said that he have almost no hope to live.. I could see the boy's chest was pressed so hard. How painful that was..



The curtain was closed.. There was a barier between us and the boy,we could not see him, but that little boy's faces was still in our mind. It happened so fast. We heard, "Wake up boy, you're still young!" said one of the doctors. There were about 10 people trying to save the boy, plus us watching and praying. But none of them, neglecting their duties.. Everyone prayed.. The curtain was open back, and I saw the sorrow faces of the doctor, and I knew what happen... Pity him, God loves him more..



Imagine how young he was.. He was about 6, just little as my brother.. How are you, as a doctor to say to the parents, "I'm sorry, we were not afford to save him." I watched that, and I almost cried.. How weak I am to stay calm.. How breakable I am in such situation.. How fragile I am to hold back my tears? Was that, because of my first time, or it was just me?



That was only one situation, and I could stand it no more.. How am I going to be a doctor if that the case?



Life is not meaningless.. Life is precious.. Life makes impression.. Agree? Nothing like "Life Brief Candle"...



But now, here I am, taking Medicine.. I have to face it. That's life.. There always an end for everything.. It is the matter of how we're taking care of thoose things.. We have to be strong, and I always remind myself about that.. Thank you God, for making me realise of my duties and intentions to save people... Thank you Allah..

4 comments:

  1. hmm..b strong dila!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice posting, very nice...
    unbreak my heaaaart...
    i wonder how am i going to face it later..
    huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. check your spelling. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sad atory you hve here...
    siyes sedeyh...
    x tau cano la den nnnt ha...
    den nie copek na emos...
    huhhu

    ReplyDelete