Friday, June 5, 2009

Egypt? Medical student?

Salam alaik..

Hmm now I'm a pre medical student, not yet a medical student, but still I am grateful to be one.
Being a doctor is my ambition since I was a little girl. I remembered how much my parents wanted me to become a doctor. My father bought me doctor's toys just to inculcate the interest in me to become a doctor. I remembered, how many times my parents appraised my second cousin, Abang Yol, who is the first doctor in my family history. They are not forcing me to become a doctor, but yes, parents play a vital role to shape their children. And of course, I don't feel that I'm being forced by them to become a doctor, maybe it just in my blood, I guess.
Ok, basically, I'm interested to go to Uk or Ireland or maybe New Zealand to further my studies in medicine, and of course I applied for it.
But I don't know, somehow, I got Egypt!
Argh!! At first, of course I'm dissapointed... Why? It is not in my list!
I took quite sometimes to recover from the disappointment.
But now, I'm okay with it.. Redha..
And somehow, I can't wait to go there.
Traveling, and widening my view at people's place.
Speaking in Arabic.. (overconfident... hehehe)
Experience the summer and winter at the 'bumi anbiya'
Learning biochem, anatomy, physiology, hmm whatelse?
Yes, I am becoming a medical student. I have to plan my strategies.. Becoming a medical student is not easy.. It is a long-life study. A lof of things need to be done.
Studying in INTEC is one of the things.. Assignments, presentation, role-play.. Tiring, but I have to face it. I have to be happy about it, because it wil make me easier to complete my work. Stop complaining, and get my works done.. Yeah, have to, or else, I might not be able to fly.. Huhuh..
My senior said that, only in INTEC you will be able to experience the assignment, presentation, individual task, because at Egypt, you have to face the books all the times... A lot of things to read.. It's just like getting back into the school time.. Hmm.. I guess it's better takes things as it's come... Be patient..

2 comments:

  1. try to enjoy every moment in your life. different atmosphere gives different feeling. that's what make life colourful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you miss.. I'll try my best.

    ReplyDelete