Saturday, June 13, 2009

Family

Yeah, I'm home today..



What a relief... We (MEP students) first were not allowed to go back home initially, but somehow the admin change their mind, since most of us already bought tickets to go home.. And of course, the tickets were really costly. So, we were very lucky to have very considerating lecturers and admin.. And now, here I am, sitting at my living room with my computer, posting this new post..



Well, today is my cousin's wedding.. I don't want to miss the fun, so that's why I'm home now.. Hehehe...



I arrived at Kuantan around 10 p.m, then straight from the bus station to my cousin's house. His house is quite unique but it's situated in jungle, down the hill.. So, just imagine how tracky to get there..But forget about it, tracheous track is common thing to get there..



Got the chances to meet my relatives and teacher.. Talk, chat, laugh... Met new people.. Recalling the name that I used to call some of my 'long time no see' relatives especially my second cousin and their mom and dad... Memorising the faces of my new nieces (daugther's of my cousins). Lending my hands when they need any.. It was fun! But of course it was tiring.. No doubt about that.



Since it was long time I did not see them, of course they were asking about my latest news.. Told them about the medical students and egypt thingy.. Hehe... Kak Nita was quite excited.. Hahaha.. She said, then she can go to Egypt too, with her family since I will be there.. She will have a tour guide (me lah, who else).. Wherever we go, friends and family are really important.. They can be our strengh when we are down, especially when we are far away from them...

Argh, I'm going to miss them... Huhuhuh...
But that's the reality living far away from them, I have to face it...

No comments:

Post a Comment